• Securing and developing business at existing customer accounts.
• Maintaining multi-level contacts with key customers to ensure
participation in new development projects as well as maintaining current
• Actively identifying, qualifying, and initiating business with prospective
• Coordinate with R&D, Quality Assurance, and Customer Service to
provide required support for customer accounts.
• Food science degree, or similar related science degree (BS).
• Technical or sales experience in the food industry.
• Ability to travel to multiple customers within the assigned territory. This
position may require 50% or more travel time depending on home office
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must be a self-starter with drive and initiative and able to work with a
diverse range of customers.
• Computer proficiency – Excel, Word, Windows, Power Point, Outlook
Experience Required: Min 2-3+ years
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree