• Operations and/or maintenance management responsibilities in refineries and/or petrochemicals
• Demonstrated hands-on experience in plant operations and maintenance planning activities.
• Experience in the evaluation of operating economics and maintenance budgets.
• Key role in managing expansion and/or revamp projects in facilities.
• Testifying witness in disputes related to plant operations and disruptions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
• A minimum of 15 years’ industry experience.
• MBA or Professional Engineer license preferred, but not required.
• Ability to travel in the U.S. and internationally.