|Return to Job Descriptions Home
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing primary project
oversight and coordination for the engineering and fabrication of AMSE
Section 8 Div 1 & Div 2 Pressure Vessels.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience with Design & Fabrication of Pressure Vessels.
• Performance of projects on-time and on budget.
• Manage client expectations and deliver positive customer
• Support sales team with estimating for vessels.
• Organize and lead project kickoff meetings, design reviews, etc.
• Serve as Lead Mechanical Engineer for vessel design and
• Oversee or perform equipment design and specifications, including
engineering drawings, datasheets, applicable CODE calculations, cost
estimating, work procedures, equipment manuals, fabrication and
• Ensure that sufficient information and details are provided for
completion of engineering drawings.
• Manage fabrication scheduling and budgeting.
• Check calculations, reports, and studies made by other engineers to
ensure accuracy, and conformance to codes, specifications, design
criteria and good engineering practices.
• Maintain control of the project by tracking and maintaining discipline
performance budget progress, schedule commitments, and quality
• Develop bid packages enabling mechanical purchase inquiries to be
placed for procurement of equipment, materials or services scope from
• Administer contracts and manage external resources.
• Support process department with review and approval of
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Licensed Professional Engineer.
• Competent with PVElite or COMPRESS and other estimating and
• Microsoft Project