Research & Development Manager
Key Responsibilities, including however not limited to:
• Lead and manage creative briefs to meet project parameters. To
include flavor selection and development, together with knowledge of
flavor application in a range of finished products.
• Ensure timely and quality brief execution.
• Provide technical flavor support as needed to both customers and
• Maintain records for easy retrieval and clarity.
• Adhere to good creative practice, formulating to develop high quality,
winning flavors that meet profit objectives.
• BS in Food Technology, Chemistry or Life Sciences.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in successfully creating sweet
and fruit flavors for a variety of applications.
• Good project management skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously with minimal
• Good communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Demonstrate a detailed understanding of regulatory requirements.
• Certified member of the Society of Flavor Chemists.
• Ability to travel limited to technical support, conference and
• Proven ability for learning new computer/software systems.